Hi Toronto Foodies,
It’s been a while but here is my list for Summerlicious this year. Please note, prices have increased for their set meals.
Here are my recommendations:
- Note: Did my Winterlicious here and food was good. My friends and I were especially amused by the sassy server we had too. Worth a visit.
- Note: Located at the Ritz Hotel, I have been to the hotel once for a media conference but not the restaurant. Good opportunity to get your bougie foodie on? Haha.
- King Taps
- Note: I went here for drinks and its got a really nice casual atmosphere, after work crowd and good drinks. Debating going here or trying TOCA for Summerlicious.
- Cactus Club Cafe
- Note: I have been to this restaurant a few times and some of my coworkers like it there too. Just be aware of which floor you book for. The rooftop is usually the loudest in the evenings.
- Lisa Marie
- Note: I am following one of the chefs on social media and he is always posting yummy foodie pictures, so I am curious about this place. If you go, let me know how you like them!
- Wickson Social
- Note: Enjoyed the drinks here, have not tried food but it could be a more affordable casual option.
- Note: Sassafraz back on Licious! I have been here a few times and for a wedding event as well. Solid pick.
- Nota Bene
- Note: Always on my foodie wish list, but didn’t have the opportunity to try yet. I wish they did licious lunches on weekends but I don’t think they do. Please call to check.
- Copetin Restaurant
- Note: Looks like a new restaurant on the scene, reviews look good so far. If you have tried a lot of the restaurants already on the list, this could be a nice option.
- Note: It seems popular with pretty interiors. Worth a try?
Reservations start today, June 21. Summerlicious starts July 6 to July 22, 2018.