Hi foodie readers!
As you probably know I’m back from vacay. I was wondering if you guys would be open to me adding a travel section or maybe just making another blog about travelling? I don’t travel too often, so this would not be updated a lot but I take tons of pictures and I can give detailed tips on what to do or see. I really need some feedback to motivate me, so hope to hear some comments soon!
Now for my recent vacation, I went to Hawaii for 2 weeks and here are some pictures I took.
- Hanauma Bay was definitely a highlight in my trip. I loved snorkelling and seeing all the fishes.
- I know the hibiscus is the state flower of Hawaii but I wanted to add one of Plumeria (aka Frangipani) since it’s one of my favourite flowers.
- As for the third picture, yes that is me trying to make fire from wooden sticks! Haha
- Ala Moana Beach Park, its right across the street from the Ala Moana Shopping Center
- Ala Moana Shopping Center – Central mall in Hawaii, almost 300 stores and restaurants.
- Lanikai Beach